Buy Allopurinol online without a doctor's prescription
- ED Sample Packs
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Aciphex $0.56
- Allopurinol $0.67
- Bentyl $0.48
- Biaxin $2.40
- Brand Amoxil $0.57
- Carafate $1.53
- Cytotec $1.70
- Decadron $0.35
- Deltasone $0.29
- Diarex $24
- Ditropan $2.30
- Doxazosin $0.33
- Florinef $1.03
- Gasex $25
- Hytrin $0.73
- Lasuna $25
- Metoclopramide $0.57
- Motilium $0.27
- Nexium $0.43
- Nitrofurantoin $0.43
- Noroxin $0.38
- Pariet $0.40
- Prednisolone $0.32
- Prevacid $0.42
- Prilosec $0.49
- Protonix $0.37
- Pyridium $0.74
- Ranitidine $0.30
- Reglan $0.37
- Renagel $3.00
- Roxithromycin $0.78
- Torsemide $0.34
- Zantac $0.15
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Allopurinol is an arthrifuge which inhibits xanthine oxidase and prevents formation of uric acid, from xanthine and hypoxanthine.
Active Ingredient: Allopurinol
Availability: In Stock (36 Packages)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.11||$33.36||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$0.87||$14.56||$66.72 $52.16||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.79||$29.11||$100.07 $70.96||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.75||$43.67||$133.43 $89.76||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.71||$72.78||$200.14 $127.36||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.68||$116.44||$300.20 $183.76||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.67||$160.11||$400.28 $240.17||ADD TO CART|
What is Allopurinol?
Allopurinol is an anti-arthritic drug that helps reduce uric acid concentration.
Allopurinol reduces the content of uric acid in urine and serum, thus ensuring the dissolution of uric acid crystals in the tissues and / or preventing their deposition.
Indication for use
The drug is prescribed for diseases that are characterized by a high content of uric acid (hyperuricemia):
- Stones in the urinary tract and kidneys.
The indications for the use of Allopurinol tablets are primary and secondary hyperuricemia, which develops with:
- Disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism;
- Acute leukemia;
- Chronic myeloid leukemia;
- Lesch-Nihena syndrome;
- Extensive injuries;
- Adverse reactions in the treatment of glucocorticoids and their synthetic analogues;
- Chemotherapy tumors.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Severe renal and hepatic impairment;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
The drug is not prescribed to children under 15 years old, except in cases of cytostatic therapy of malignant tumors and treatment of severe enzyme disorders.
- With extreme caution should use the drug for people with impaired renal function and liver and hyperthyroidism.
- During the period of drug treatment is recommended to use at least 2 liters of fluid per day.
- At the time of treatment, it is necessary to exclude the use of alcohol.
- During treatment it is necessary to observe increased caution when driving vehicles and complex mechanisms.
- In children, the drug is used only in the case of malignant neoplasms (especially in leukemia), as well as in some disorders of enzymatic processes (Lesch-Nihena syndrome).
- With severe renal failure, the drug is contraindicated. According to the instructions, Allopurinol is used with caution in patients with impaired renal function (a dose reduction is recommended).
- With severe liver failure, the drug is contraindicated. The drug is prescribed with caution to patients with liver dysfunction (dose downward adjustment is required).
How to use?
Allopurinol tablets should be taken orally after meals. The dosage is set individually and on average is 100-900 mg per day for adults and 100-400 mg or 10-20 mg / kg per day for children, depending on the severity of symptoms of the disease and the general condition of the patient. The daily rate of the drug should be divided into 2-4 doses.
- On the part of the digestive system: diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, increased serum transaminase activity, hepatitis, stomatitis;
- Since the cardiovascular system: bradycardia, arterial hypertension;
- From the central and peripheral nervous system: headaches, weakness, dizziness, drowsiness, convulsions, depression, neuropathy, visual disturbances, cataracts;
- On the part of the urogenital system: interstitial nephritis, hematuria, edema, uremia;
- From the hemopoietic system: thrombocytopenia, aplastic anemia, agranulocytosis, leukopenia;
- On the part of the endocrine system: impotence, infertility, diabetes, gynecomastia;
- Allergic manifestations: rash, itching, skin flushing, arthralgia, fever, eosinophilia, Lyell’s syndrome, Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
- Dermatological reactions: alopecia, furunculosis, hair discoloration.
Overdose symptoms are dizziness, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. Severe overdose of the drug can cause significant inhibition of the activity of xanthine oxidase, however, this effect in itself should not be accompanied by negative reactions, except for the effect on concomitant treatment, especially on azathioprine and / or 6-mercaptopurine therapy.