Buy Cozaar online without a doctor's prescription
- ED Sample Packs
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Aceon $1.09
- Adalat $0.27
- Aldactone $0.73
- Altace $0.70
- Avalide $1.25
- Avapro $0.70
- Benicar $0.45
- Betapace $0.73
- Bystolic $0.75
- Calan $0.33
- Cardizem $0.42
- Cardura $0.29
- Clonidine $0.26
- Coreg $1.32
- Coumadin $0.29
- Cozaar $0.79
- Digoxin $0.43
- Diovan $0.91
- Dipyridamole $0.33
- Doxazosin $0.33
- Furosemide $0.34
- Hydrochlorothiazide $0.28
- Hytrin $0.73
- Hyzaar $0.52
- Inderal $0.26
- Innopran XL $0.90
- Isoptin $0.39
- Lanoxin $0.40
- Lasix $0.25
- Lisinopril $0.37
- Lopressor $0.68
- Lotensin $0.30
- Lotrel $1.76
- Lozol $0.66
- Micardis $1.00
- Midamor $0.39
- Nitroglycerin $0.91
- Norvasc $0.30
- Plavix $0.72
- Plendil $0.38
- Prazosin $0.96
- Prinivil $0.20
- Serpina $25
- Tenormin $0.31
- Toprol XL $0.68
- Torsemide $0.34
- Trandate $1.08
- Triamterene $0.95
- Vasodilan $0.50
- Vasotec $0.51
- Zebeta $0.28
- Zestoretic $0.92
- Zestril $0.31
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Cozaar is used for treating high blood pressure alone or with other medicines.
Active Ingredient: Losartan
Availability: In Stock (31 Packages)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.30||$38.99||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.02||$16.59||$77.98 $61.39||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.93||$33.17||$116.96 $83.79||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.88||$49.76||$155.95 $106.19||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.84||$82.94||$233.93 $150.99||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.81||$132.70||$350.89 $218.19||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.79||$182.46||$467.85 $285.39||ADD TO CART|
What is Cozaar?
Cozaar is an effective antihypertensive drug belonging to the group of angiotensin antagonists. The drug is actively used to normalize blood pressure, as well as for the prevention of strokes and heart attacks.
Indications for use
- Arterial hypertension;
- Chronic heart failure with ineffective treatment with angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors;
- Proteinuria with diabetes mellitus type 2 (to protect the kidneys in patients, slow the progression of renal failure with a decrease in the frequency of hypercreatininemia, the incidence of end-stage chronic renal failure, with the need for kidney transplantation or hemodialysis, to reduce proteinuria and mortality)
- Arterial hypertension and left ventricular hypertrophy (to reduce the risk of stroke, myocardial infarction and cardiovascular mortality).
- Period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Age up to 18 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
With caution, it is recommended that Kozaar be prescribed to patients with kidney and / or liver diseases indicated in the anamnesis for patients with reduced circulating blood volume (BCC), including during diuretic therapy in high doses.
- Perhaps the development of angioedema in patients with hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Without consulting a doctor, the simultaneous use of potassium and potassium containing salt substitutes is contraindicated.
- If a history of liver disease is indicated, Cozaar should be given at a lower dose.
- The effect of the drug on the renin-angiotensin system can cause impaired renal function, and in bilateral renal artery stenosis or single kidney artery stenosis, increase serum creatinine and blood urea levels. After cessation of treatment, restoration of functional changes is possible.
- In patients with severe chronic heart failure, the use of the drug can cause the development of increasing azotemia, oliguria, and acute renal failure with a fatal outcome.
- There is no need for correction of dosing for elderly patients when prescribing Cozaar.
Impact on the ability to drive motor vehicles and complex mechanisms
Studies to assess the effect of Cozaar on the ability to drive vehicles and work with complex mechanisms were almost not conducted. However, when undergoing a course of antihypertensive therapy, caution is recommended when driving or performing potentially hazardous work that requires increased concentration and immediate psychomotor reactions. This is associated with the risk of dizziness and drowsiness when taking the drug, especially at the beginning of treatment or with increasing doses.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
According to the instructions, it is forbidden to prescribe Cozaar during pregnancy. Acceptance of drugs affecting the renin-angiotensive system in the II and III trimesters of pregnancy can lead to serious defects or even death of the developing fetus, therefore, immediately after the establishment of the fact of pregnancy, the drug is canceled. Renal perfusion associated with the development of the renin – angiotensin system is manifested in the fetus in the second trimester. The risk to the fetus increases if Cozaar is taken in the second or third trimester of pregnancy.
Treatment with Cozaar during lactation is not recommended. The experience of using losartan in this category of patients is insufficient, and it is not known whether the substance penetrates into breast milk. Therefore, it is necessary to relate the potential benefits of treatment to the mother and the possible risks to the baby and decide to stop breastfeeding or cancel Cozaar.
How to use?
Kozaar tablets are taken orally once a day, at any convenient time, regardless of the meal.
The dose is prescribed by the doctor on the basis of clinical indications.
The recommended dosage of Cozaar:
- Arterial hypertension: 50 mg as an initial and maintenance dose, if necessary, to achieve a greater effect, you can take 100 mg. A sustained hypotensive effect occurs after 3-6 weeks of therapy. Patients with reduced BCC initial dose of the drug is prescribed in the amount of 25 mg. When indicating a history of liver disease, the dose should be reduced. Elderly patients with renal insufficiency, including dialysis patients, do not require correction of the initial dosage;
- Chronic heart failure: the initial dose is 12.5 mg, the titration is recommended to be carried out once a week, bringing to an individual maintenance dose (12.5 mg, 25 mg or 50 mg);
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus with proteinuria: the initial dose is 50 mg, taking into account the reduction in blood pressure (BP), the dose should be gradually increased to 100 mg. The combined use of the drug with diuretics, alpha- and beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, drugs of central action, other hypoglycemic agents (glitazones, sulfonylurea derivatives, glucosidase inhibitors) and insulin has been shown;
- Arterial hypertension and left ventricular hypertrophy: the initial dose to reduce the likelihood of associated cardiovascular diseases and mortality is 50 mg. Given the degree of reduction in blood pressure, further therapy involves increasing the dose of the drug to 100 mg or administering low doses of hydrochlorothiazide.
The following side effects were noted during controlled clinical trials with Cozaar use:
- Since the cardiovascular system: tachycardia, palpitations;
- On the part of the respiratory system: swelling of the nasal mucosa, cough, infections of the upper respiratory tract, pharyngitis, sinusitis;
- On the part of the digestive system: nausea, dyspepsia, diarrhea;
- From the nervous system: insomnia, headache, dizziness;
- From the musculoskeletal system: muscle cramps, back pain;
- On the part of the body as a whole: fatigue and weakness, pain in the chest and / or in the stomach, swelling;
- From laboratory parameters: hyperkalemia (elevated alanine aminotransferase level after drug withdrawal usually returned to normal).
In general, Cozaar is well tolerated, side effects are transient in nature and appear in a mild form that does not require discontinuation.
Data on Kozaar overdose is limited. Its most likely symptoms are tachycardia, marked reduction in blood pressure and bradycardia, which can cause parasympathetic stimulation. As treatment prescribed symptomatic therapy.