Buy Famvir online without a doctor's prescription
- ED Sample Packs
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Famvir is an antiviral used to treat herpes zoster (shingles) and genital herpes.
Active Ingredient: Famciclovir
Availability: In Stock (8 Packages)
Indications for useFamvir is prescribed for:
- chicken pox;
- ophthalmic herpes;
- postherpetic neuralgia;
- primary infection with herpes simplex virus;
- exacerbation of infections associated with the herpes virus;
- therapy of viral infections provoked by Herpes simplex, Varicella zoster in immunodeficient states;
- suppressive therapy of recurrent infection associated with the herpes simplex virus.
How to use? (dosage)Famvir tablets swallow whole, washed down with water, regardless of the food.
- Herpes zoster, chicken pox: Single dose (500 mg), 2 times a day, 750-1000 mg daily. Course (days) 7.
- Ophthalmic herpes caused by virus varicella zoster: Single dose (500 mg), the frequency of intake 3 times a day, daily dosage 1500 mg. Course (days) 7.
- Reduction of postherpetic neuralgia manifestations and for the purpose of its prophylaxis: Single dose (250, 500 mg), frequency of administration 3 times a day, daily dosage 750-1000 mg. Course (days) 7.
- Shingles, chicken pox, ophthalmic herpes: Single dose (500 mg), the number of times taken 3 times a day, the daily dosage of 1500 mg. Course (days) 10.
- Primary infection associated with herpes simplex virus (of both types): Single dose (250 mg), the number of times taken 3 times a day, daily dosage 750 mg. Course (days) 5.
- Recurrences of herpes infection: Single dose (120 mg), 2 times a day, daily dosage 250 mg. Course (days) 5.
- Primary infection associated with the herpes simplex virus: Single dose (500 mg), 2 times a day, daily dosage 1000 mg. Course (days) 7.
ContraindicationsFamvir is not prescribed for:
- hypersensitivity to pentsivir, its analogues, components of tablets;
- viral infections in children;
- hypersensitivity to famciclovir.
Side effectsThe administration of Famvir may be accompanied by:
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
- confusion of consciousness;
- erythema multiforme.
Save your moneyMega Discounts on Big Packs