Buy Metoclopramide online without a doctor's prescription
- ED Sample Packs
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Aciphex $0.56
- Allopurinol $0.67
- Bentyl $0.48
- Biaxin $2.40
- Brand Amoxil $0.57
- Carafate $1.53
- Cytotec $1.70
- Decadron $0.35
- Deltasone $0.29
- Diarex $24
- Ditropan $2.30
- Doxazosin $0.33
- Florinef $1.03
- Gasex $25
- Hytrin $0.73
- Lasuna $25
- Metoclopramide $0.57
- Motilium $0.27
- Nexium $0.43
- Nitrofurantoin $0.43
- Noroxin $0.38
- Pariet $0.40
- Prednisolone $0.32
- Prevacid $0.42
- Prilosec $0.49
- Protonix $0.37
- Pyridium $0.74
- Ranitidine $0.30
- Reglan $0.37
- Renagel $3.00
- Roxithromycin $0.78
- Torsemide $0.34
- Zantac $0.15
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Metoclopramide is used for short term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in certain patients who do not respond to other therapy.
Active Ingredient: Metoclopramide
Availability: In Stock (17 Packages)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.85||$50.82||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.74||$10.06||$76.23 $66.17||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.68||$20.13||$101.64 $81.51||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.62||$40.25||$152.46 $112.21||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.59||$70.44||$228.69 $158.25||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.57||$100.62||$304.92 $204.30||ADD TO CART|
What is Metoclopramide?
Metoclopramide is an antiemetic drug used in the vomiting of various origins.
The drug also eliminates nausea and hiccups, regulates the function of the gastrointestinal tract: enhances its motility (physical activity).
Normalization of bile is normalized, dyskinesia of the gallbladder is eliminated. Metoclopramide contributes to the healing of ulcers in the duodenum and in the stomach.
The drug is rapidly absorbed from the intestines. It has an effect within 30-60 minutes after taking the pill. The maximum concentration is reached in 1-2 hours, the antiemetic effect lasts 12 hours.
Indication for use
- Nausea, vomiting, hiccups having a different etiology (in some cases, Metoclopramide may be effective in treating vomiting caused by the administration of cytotoxic drugs or by radiotherapy);
- Functional pyloric stenosis;
- Hypotension and atony of the stomach and intestines, including postoperative;
- Reflux esophagitis;
- Dyskinesia of the biliary tract by hypomotor type;
- Peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer (during exacerbation, simultaneously with other drugs).
Also, the drug is prescribed when conducting radiopaque studies of the gastrointestinal tract (to enhance peristalsis) and as a means of facilitating duodenal intubation (in order to accelerate gastric emptying and food progression through the small intestine).
- Stenosis of the pylorus;
- Bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract;
- Perforation of the walls of the stomach or intestines;
- Prolactin-dependent tumors;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Mechanical intestinal obstruction;
- Extrapyramidal disorders;
- Vomiting associated with treatment or overdose with neuroleptics, as well as in patients with breast cancer;
- Bronchial asthma on the background of increased sensitivity to sulfites (injection solution);
- Lactase deficiency, glucose-galactose deficiency, lactose intolerance (tablets);
- I trimester of pregnancy and lactation;
- Age up to 2 years (any dosage forms of metoclopramide);
- up to 6 years (injection solution);
- up to 14 years (tablets);
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
According to the instructions, metoclopramide in any dosage form should not be used after operations on the gastrointestinal tract (intestinal anastomosis, pyloroplasty), because vigorous muscle contractions prevent healing.
- With vomiting of vestibular genesis, Metoclopramide is not effective.
- When using Metoclopramide, data on laboratory parameters of liver function and determining the concentration of prolactin and aldosterone in plasma may be distorted.
- Side effects in most cases develop within 36 hours after the use of the drug and pass without additional treatment within 24 hours after its cancellation.
- Therapy, if possible, should be short-term.
- Alcohol is not recommended during the uses of metoclopramide.
- During the period of treatment, caution should be exercised when working with potentially dangerous mechanisms that require high concentration of attention and fast psychomotor reactions, as well as when driving.
How to use?
Metoclopramide tablets are taken orally, 30 minutes before a meal, washed down with a small amount of water.
A single dose for adults is 10 mg, the maximum daily – 30 mg or 0.5 mg per 1 kg of body weight.
Metoclopramide is prescribed for children from 14 years old on 0.1-0.15 mg per 1 kg of body weight, maximum per day – 0.5 mg per 1 kg of body weight.
The maximum duration of therapy is 5 days.
- Cardiovascular system: atrioventricular block;
- Central nervous system: extrapyramidal disorders – Trismus, facial muscle spasm, spastic torticollis, bulbar type of speech, rhythmic protrusion of the tongue, extraocular muscle spasm (including ocular crisis), muscular opisthotonus, hypertonus Parkinsonism (muscle stiffness, hyperkinesis – manifestation of dopamine-blocking action, the risk of developing in children increases when the dose of 0.5 mg / kg per day is exceeded) fatigue, confusion, tinnitus;
- Endocrine system: rarely (with prolonged therapy at high doses) – galactorrhea, gynecomastia, menstrual disorders;
- Digestive system: diarrhea, constipation; rarely, dry mouth;
- Blood system: leukopenia, neutropenia, sulfhemoglobinemia in adults;
- Metabolism: porphyria;
- Allergic reactions: angioedema, bronchospasm, urticaria;
- Other: at the beginning of treatment – agranulocytosis; rarely (with the use of high doses) – hyperemia of the nasal mucosa.
The main symptoms of an overdose of Metoclopramide are extrapyramidal disorders, respiratory and cardiac arrest, drowsiness, hallucinations, clouded consciousness, fainting and semi-conscious consciousness.