Buy Motrin online without a doctor's prescription
- ED Sample Packs
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Arcoxia $0.65
- Celebrex $0.53
- Colchicine $0.51
- Decadron $0.35
- Deltasone $0.29
- Diclofenac $0.28
- Diclofenac Gel $6.94
- Etodolac $0.65
- Feldene $0.51
- Indocin $0.35
- Medrol $0.69
- Mobic $0.28
- Motrin $0.78
- Naprosyn $0.71
- Plaquenil $1.01
- Prednisolone $0.32
- Prednisone $0.30
- Probalan $0.90
- Shuddha Guggulu $30.0
- Voltaren $0.27
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Motrin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent with analgesic properties used in the therapy of rheumatism and arthritis.
Active Ingredient: ibuprofen
Availability: In Stock (28 Packages)
What is Motrin?
Motrin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent (NSAID).
Indications for use
Motrin is recommended for symptomatic therapy in order to reduce the severity of pain, inflammation, as well as reduce fever, in the following conditions / diseases:
- pain syndrome on the background of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including bursitis and tendovaginitis (as a means of symptomatic therapy);
- mild / moderate severity: myalgia, ossalgia, neuralgia, lumboischialgia, postoperative pain (in orthopedics, traumatology, maxillofacial surgery, gynecology), post-traumatic pain syndrome (bruises and sprains) accompanied by inflammatory process; headache, migraine, toothache, adnexitis, algomenorrhea;
- infectious and inflammatory lesions of the upper respiratory tract, occurring with severe pain, including tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis media (as part of combination therapy);
- feverish conditions against colds and flu.
Taking the drug does not affect the rate of progression of the underlying disease.
- bleeding (including cerebrovascular) and impaired hemostasis;
- the period of coronary artery bypass surgery;
- oppression of bone marrow hematopoiesis;
- full or partial combination of recurrent nasal polyposis and paranasal sinuses, bronchial asthma, and intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid or any other NSAIDs (including indications in history);
- erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum in the period of exacerbation (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis);
- severe renal failure, with creatinine clearance (CK) below 30 ml / min, including progressive kidney disease, diagnosed hyperkalemia;
- age up to 12 years;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug (including naproxen or naproxen sodium).
Relative (Motrin should be taken with extreme caution):
- congestive heart failure;
- coronary heart disease;
- cerebrovascular diseases;
- peripheral arterial lesions;
- diabetes, dyslipidemia / hyperlipidemia; Helicobacter pylori infection, history of gastric ulcers;
- CC – 30–60 ml / min;
- long-term use of NSAIDs;
- severe somatic diseases;
- frequent use of alcohol, smoking;
- elderly age;
- concomitant treatment with the following drugs: antiplatelet agents – clopidogrel, acetylsalicylic acid; anticoagulants – warfarin; selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) – fluoxetine, citalopram, sertraline, paroxetine; oral glucocorticosteroids (GCS) – prednisone;
- age up to 16 years.
The drug should not be used in doses higher than recommended.
In order to reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances, it is recommended to take the smallest effective dose of Motrin in the shortest course. In the case when the pain and fever do not go away or worsen, the patient should consult a doctor.
In the presence of bronchial asthma, bleeding disorders or confirmed hypersensitivity to other analgesics, naproxen treatment should be carried out only on the recommendation of a specialist.
Motrin should not be used simultaneously with other painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs other than those prescribed by a doctor.
Before surgery, you must stop taking naproxen 48 hours before it starts.
The drug may affect the determination of 17-corticosteroids, as well as 5-hydroxyindolecetic acid in the urine. It is recommended to stop taking the drug within 48 hours before the study.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated to take during pregnancy and lactation.
Naproxen, like other prostaglandin product blockers, may affect fertility, as a result of which Motrin is not recommended for use by women who are planning to become pregnant.
Use in childhood
Children under the age of 12 do not prescribe the drug.
Adolescents under 16 should use Motrin with caution.
Use in old age
Elderly patients should prescribe the drug with caution and in lower doses.
How to use?
Motrin is taken orally, swallowing the pill whole and washing it down with a sufficient amount of liquid. The tool can be used with meals.
To relieve pain, you should take the drug in the initial dose of 500 mg (2 tablets). In the future, if necessary, every 12 hours, 500 mg (2 tablets) or every 8 hours, 250 mg (1 tablet). The daily dose of the drug used to relieve pain is usually 500–1000 mg.
Recommended dosing regimen:
- migraine pain syndrome: 500 mg twice a day; when the intensity, frequency, and duration of the attacks do not decrease for 4–6 weeks, treatment with the drug must be stopped;
- pain during menstruation, pain after the introduction of the intrauterine device, adnexitis: initial dose – 500 mg, then, if necessary, every 6–8 hours, 250 mg for 3–4 days;
- pain syndrome in bursitis, tendovaginitis and other lesions of the musculoskeletal system (symptomatic therapy): 2 times a day, morning and evening, with 250 or 500 mg, daily dose – 500-1000 mg;
- feverish states (as an antipyretic drug): the initial dose is 500 mg, then, if required, every 8 hours, 250 mg.
Motrin is not recommended as an analgesic without a prescription for more than 5 days. If symptoms persist, consult a specialist.
- cardiovascular system: swelling of the face and / or limbs, palpitations, shortness of breath, development / aggravation of existing chronic heart failure (CHF), vasculitis;
- digestive system: abdominal pain, nausea, constipation / diarrhea, dyspepsia, ulcerative stomatitis, erosive-ulcerative defects and gastrointestinal bleeding; defeat of the antrum of the stomach in the form of erosions and ulcers, erythema of the mucous membrane, hemorrhage; melena, hematemesis, abnormal liver function, increased liver enzymes, jaundice;
- blood system: leukopenia, granulocytopenia, eosinophilia, thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia, aplastic anemia;
- urinary system: interstitial nephritis, hematuria, glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, renal papillary necrosis, renal failure;
- reproductive system: menstrual disorders;
- respiratory system: eosinophilic pneumonitis; the senses: tinnitus, hearing loss, hearing loss, impaired vision;
- nervous system: malaise, sleep disturbances, headache, dizziness, drowsiness / insomnia, inability to concentrate, slowing down the speed of psychomotor reactions, depression, cognitive dysfunction, aseptic meningitis;
- allergic reactions: urticaria, skin rash, angioedema, erythema multiforme, toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
- integuments: excessive sweating, itching, purpura, ecchymosis, photodermatosis, alopecia;
- other: hyperthermia, thirst, hypo-or hyperglycemia, muscle weakness and myalgia.
The most often undesirable effects occur when using NSAIDs in high doses.
With a significant drug overdose, symptoms such as tinnitus, drowsiness, weakness, abdominal pain, nausea, heartburn, vomiting, irritability may occur. In severe cases, the following effects may occur: melena, hematemesis, impaired consciousness, renal failure, convulsions.
In case of an overdose of naproxen, gastric lavage, administration of activated carbon and symptomatic treatment (histamine H2 receptor blockers, antacids, proton pump inhibitors) are prescribed. The use of hemodialysis is ineffective.