Buy Pariet online without a doctor's prescription
- ED Sample Packs
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Aciphex $0.56
- Allopurinol $0.67
- Bentyl $0.48
- Biaxin $2.40
- Brand Amoxil $0.57
- Carafate $1.53
- Cytotec $1.70
- Decadron $0.35
- Deltasone $0.29
- Diarex $24
- Ditropan $2.30
- Doxazosin $0.33
- Florinef $1.03
- Gasex $25
- Hytrin $0.73
- Lasuna $25
- Metoclopramide $0.57
- Motilium $0.27
- Nexium $0.43
- Nitrofurantoin $0.43
- Noroxin $0.38
- Pariet $0.40
- Prednisolone $0.32
- Prevacid $0.42
- Prilosec $0.49
- Protonix $0.37
- Pyridium $0.74
- Ranitidine $0.30
- Reglan $0.37
- Renagel $3.00
- Roxithromycin $0.78
- Torsemide $0.34
- Zantac $0.15
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Pariet decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Active Ingredient: Rabeprazole
Availability: In Stock (17 Packages)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.53||$31.92||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.48||$4.60||$47.88 $43.28||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.46||$9.19||$63.84 $54.65||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.43||$18.39||$95.76 $77.37||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.41||$32.18||$143.64 $111.46||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.40||$45.96||$191.52 $145.56||ADD TO CART|
What is Pariet?
Pariet is an anti-ulcer drug belonging to the group of proton pump inhibitors (pumps). Pariet is used in the treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer of various etiologies, reflux esophagitis, stress ulcer defects and Zollinger-Ellinson syndrome.
Indication for use
Indications for use of Pariet tablets at a dosage of 20 mg:
- Anastomotic ulcer;
- Exacerbation of gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer;
- Reflux esophagitis, erosive and ulcerative gastroesophageal reflux disease;
- Non-erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease (NERD);
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions with pathological hypersecretion;
- Supportive therapy for gastroesophageal reflux disease;
- Eradication of Helicobacter pylori in patients with peptic ulcer.
- the period of pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding);
- children age: 10 mg tablets – up to 18 years, 20 mg tablets – up to 12 years;
- Increased individual sensitivity to substituted benzimidazoles, rabeprazole, auxiliary substances of the drug.
A relative contraindication for the use of Pariet is severe renal failure; Also, caution should be prescribed tablets 20 mg in childhood and adolescence from 12 to 18 years.
How to use?
Pariet is intended for oral administration. Tablets should be swallowed whole, without crushing or chewing, and drink water, preferably in the morning before eating. It has been established that the time of day and food intake do not affect the activity of rabeprazole, however, the recommended time of administration of the drug contributes to patient compliance with treatment regimens.
Standard dosing regimens for tablets of 20 mg in the treatment of adult patients, depending on the indications:
- Ulcer anastomosis, exacerbation of peptic ulcer: 20 mg 1 time per day. Duration of treatment – 6 weeks, if necessary, the course can be extended for another 6 weeks;
- Exacerbation of duodenal ulcer: 20 mg 1 time per day. The duration of treatment is 2-4 weeks, if necessary, the course is extended for another 4 weeks;
- Reflux esophagitis, erosive GERD: 20 mg once a day for 4-8 weeks, if necessary, the duration of treatment is increased by another 8 weeks;
- Maintenance therapy of GERD: 20 mg 1 time per day, the duration of use is determined individually;
- Non-erosive reflux disease without esophagitis: 20 mg 1 time per day for 4 weeks. If after this time the symptoms of the disease do not disappear, it is necessary to conduct an additional examination of the patient. With maintenance therapy (after relief of symptoms to prevent relapse), take 1 tablet 1 time per day on demand;
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions characterized by pathological hypersecretion: the dose is adjusted individually. At the beginning of therapy, 60 mg per day is prescribed, then the dose is increased to 100 mg 1 time per day or 60 mg 2 times per day. The duration of treatment is determined by clinical necessity, in some cases it can reach 1 year;
- Eradication of Helicobacter pylori: 20 mg twice a day in combination with antibiotics. The course of treatment is 7 days.
Children over the age of 12 with GERD are prescribed 1 tablet of Pariet at a dosage of 20 mg 1 time per day with a course of no more than 8 weeks.
According to clinical studies, Pariet is tolerated mostly well. Side effects are rare, usually mild or moderate, and transient.
In rare cases, the following adverse reactions occur:
- On the part of the immune system: acute systemic allergic reactions;
- From the side of blood and lymphatic system: neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia;
- Metabolism and nutrition: hypomagnesemia;
- On the part of the digestive system: diarrhea / constipation, flatulence, abdominal pain, dry mouth;
- From the side of the central nervous system: headache;
- On the part of the hepatobiliary system: increased activity of liver enzymes, jaundice, hepatitis, hepatic encephalopathy;
- On the part of the kidneys and urinary tract: interstitial nephritis;
- Skin and subcutaneous tissues: urticaria, bullous eruptions, erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis;
- On the part of the musculoskeletal system: myalgia, arthralgia;
- Reproductive system: gynecomastia.