Buy Ranitidine online without a doctor's prescription
- ED Sample Packs
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Aciphex $0.56
- Allopurinol $0.67
- Bentyl $0.48
- Biaxin $2.40
- Brand Amoxil $0.57
- Carafate $1.53
- Cytotec $1.70
- Decadron $0.35
- Deltasone $0.29
- Diarex $24
- Ditropan $2.30
- Doxazosin $0.33
- Florinef $1.03
- Gasex $25
- Hytrin $0.73
- Lasuna $25
- Metoclopramide $0.57
- Motilium $0.27
- Nexium $0.43
- Nitrofurantoin $0.43
- Noroxin $0.38
- Pariet $0.40
- Prednisolone $0.32
- Prevacid $0.42
- Prilosec $0.49
- Protonix $0.37
- Pyridium $0.74
- Ranitidine $0.30
- Reglan $0.37
- Renagel $3.00
- Roxithromycin $0.78
- Torsemide $0.34
- Zantac $0.15
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Ranitidine is used for treating certain conditions that cause your body to make too much stomach acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome).
Active Ingredient: Ranitidine
Availability: In Stock (28 Packages)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.59||$35.10||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.50||$7.37||$52.65 $45.28||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.46||$14.74||$70.20 $55.46||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.42||$29.48||$105.30 $75.82||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.39||$51.60||$157.95 $106.35||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.38||$73.71||$210.60 $136.89||ADD TO CART|
What is Ranitidine?
Ranitidine is an anti-ulcer drug that blocks H2-histamine receptors.
Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2 receptors of parietal cells that make up the gastric mucosa. It suppresses the basal and stimulated production of hydrochloric acid, caused by food load, irritation of the baroreceptors and effects characteristic of biogenic stimulants (pentagastrin, gastrin, histamine) and hormones. Ranitidine helps to reduce the volume of gastric juice and the concentration of hydrochloric acid in it and raises the pH of the stomach contents. This explains the reduced activity of pepsin during drug treatment. The duration of its action after a single dose is about 12 hours.
Indication for use
- Exacerbation of gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer (treatment and prevention);
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome;
- Erosive esophagitis and reflux esophagitis;
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer, developed as a result of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs);
- Postoperative and stressful ulcers of the upper gastrointestinal tract (treatment and prevention);
- Prevention of Mendelssohn’s syndrome (aspiration of gastric juice) during operations using general anesthesia;
- Prevention of recurrence of bleeding from the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Children’s age up to 12 years;
- Period of pregnancy and lactation;
- Individual hypersensitivity to ranitidine components.
- Due to the fact that Ranitidine may mask the symptoms characteristic of gastric carcinoma, before its appointment it is necessary to exclude the presence of oncology.
- During the period of therapy, it is recommended to refrain from consuming drinks, foodstuffs, and medications that may irritate the gastric mucosa, as well as from driving a car and performing potentially dangerous work, requiring speed of psychophysical reactions and increased attention.
- In debilitated patients with long-term use of the drug under conditions of stress, bacterial gastric lesions are possible with the subsequent spread of infection.
How to use?
Ranitidine tablets should be taken orally: swallow whole and drink plenty of fluids. Eating does not affect the effectiveness of the drug.
Recommended dosages for adults and children over 12, depending on the indication:
- Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcers: treatment of exacerbations – 150 mg in the morning and evening, or 300 mg at night, in some cases, it is possible to increase the dose to 300 mg 2 times a day, treatment – from 4 to 8 weeks; prevention of exacerbations – 150 mg 1 time per day for the night, for smoking patients – 300 mg per night;
- Peptic ulcer due to the use of NSAIDs: treatment – 150 mg in the morning and evening, or 300 mg at night for a course of 8-12 weeks; prevention – 150 mg in the morning and evening;
- Postoperative and stressful ulcers: 150 mg 2 times a day for 4-8 weeks;
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome: 150 mg 3 times a day, if necessary, increase the dose;
- Erosive reflux esophagitis: 150 mg in the morning and evening or 300 mg at night, in some cases, the doctor may increase the dose to 150 mg 4 times a day, the duration of therapy is 8-12 weeks. If necessary, long-term prophylactic therapy is prescribed 150 mg 2 times a day;
- Prevention of recurrent bleeding from the upper gastrointestinal tract: 150 mg 2 times a day;
- Prevention of Mendelssohn’s syndrome: 150 mg in the evening before the operation, then – 150 mg 2 hours before anesthesia.
In renal failure (creatinine clearance less than 50 ml / minute) the daily dose should not exceed 150 mg.
Patients with concomitant abnormal liver function may also require a decrease in the daily dose.
- Allergic reactions: bronchospasm, skin rash, urticaria, anaphylactic shock, angioedema, erythema multiforme;
- Since the cardiovascular system: atrioventricular block, bradycardia, lowering blood pressure, arrhythmia;
- On the part of the musculoskeletal system: myalgia, arthralgia;
- From the nervous system: headache, drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue; rarely – tinnitus, involuntary movements, irritability, confusion, hallucinations (more often in the elderly and severely ill);
- On the part of the blood-forming organs: hypo- and aplasia of the bone marrow, agranulocytosis, immune hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, pancytopenia;
- On the part of the digestive system: dry mouth, abdominal pain, diarrhea / constipation, nausea and / or vomiting; rarely, acute pancreatitis, cholestatic, hepatocellular, or mixed hepatitis;
- On the part of the endocrine system: amenorrhea, gynecomastia, decreased libido, hyperprolactinemia, impotence;
- From the sense organs: accommodation paresis, blurred vision;
- Other: hypercreatininemia, alopecia.
In case of an overdose of Ranitidine, the following symptoms may occur: ventricular arrhythmias, bradycardia, seizures. In this case, symptomatic therapy is recommended, as well as gastric lavage and / or induction of vomiting. When convulsive seizures occur, diazepam is injected intravenously. When bradycardia prescribed atropine, and with ventricular arrhythmias – lidocaine. Hemodialysis is considered an effective procedure for removing ranitidine.