Buy Roxithromycin online without a doctor's prescription
- ED Sample Packs
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Viral
- Amoxil $0.39
- Ampicillin $0.24
- Augmentin $0.99
- Bactrim $0.34
- Biaxin $2.40
- Brand Amoxil $0.57
- Cefadroxil $0.98
- Cefixime $2.86
- Ceftin $1.79
- Cephalexin $1.32
- Chloramphenicol $0.46
- Chloromycetin $0.35
- Ciplox $1.22
- Cipro $0.22
- Cleocin $2.03
- Clindamycin $1.08
- Doxycycline $0.30
- Erythromycin $0.43
- Flagyl ER $0.26
- Floxin $0.37
- Fucidin $24
- Keflex $0.89
- Keftab $0.57
- Ketoconazole Cream $16
- Minocin $1.85
- Minocycline $2.33
- Minomycin $1.76
- Myambutol $0.29
- Nitrofurantoin $0.43
- Noroxin $0.38
- Omnicef $3.15
- Panmycin $0.64
- Roxithromycin $0.78
- Stromectol $2.64
- Sumycin $0.27
- Suprax $0.95
- Terramycin $0.27
- Tetracycline $0.29
- Tinidazole $0.83
- Trimox $0.34
- Vantin $1.90
- Zithromax $0.40
- Zyvox $7.13
- Birth Control
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Man's Health
- Muscle Relaxant
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Woman's Health
Roxithromycin is used for treating several different infections, including some STDs, upper and lower respiratory tract infections and asthma, gum infections like gingivitis, and bacterial infections associated with stomach and intestinal ulcers.
Availability: In Stock (25 Packages)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.26||$37.65||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$0.99||$15.61||$75.31 $59.70||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.91||$31.22||$112.96 $81.74||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.86||$46.83||$150.62 $103.79||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.82||$78.04||$225.91 $147.87||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.79||$124.87||$338.87 $214.00||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.78||$171.70||$451.84 $280.14||ADD TO CART|
What is Roxithromycin?
Roxithromycin is a semisynthetic antibacterial drug from the group of macrolides with a wide spectrum of activity.
Roxithromycin is a semisynthetic antibiotic from the group of macrolides with a broad spectrum of antibacterial activity. Bacteriostatic effect – inhibits the growth and reproduction of bacteria, which is associated with the main effects of the substance: binding to the 50S subunit of ribosomes, suppression of transpeptidation and translocation, the formation of peptide bonds between the peptide chain and amino acids, inhibition of protein synthesis by ribosomes.
Indication for use
According to the instructions, Roxithromycin is prescribed for infections of mild / moderate severity, which are caused by pathogens that are sensitive to the action of the active substance:
- infections of soft tissue and skin;
- upper and lower respiratory tract infections – tonsillitis, pharyngitis, acute sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia (including pneumonia caused by atypical pathogens, including Chlamydia pneumoniae, Chlamydia psittaci, Legionella pneumophila, Moraxella catarrhalis);
- infections in dentistry, infections of the teeth and mouth (in adults);
infections of the urogenital system caused by Ureaplasma urealyticum and Chlamydia trachomatis (in adults).
- combined use with vasoconstrictor ergot alkaloids (dihydroergotamine, ergotamine), cisapride, pimozide, astemizole, terfenadine;
- age up to 12 years or body weight up to 40 kg;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug, as well as other macrolides.
How to use?
Roxithromycin tablets are taken orally with a sufficient amount of liquid, preferably before meals.
Recommended regimen: 2 times a day (with a break of 12 hours) 1 tablet. Adults, excluding patients with renal insufficiency, may be given 2 tablets per day in a single dose.
In severe liver failure (in particular, in liver cirrhosis with ascites or jaundice) Roxithromycin should be taken 1 time per day, 1 tablet.
The duration of the course is determined by the indications, the severity of the infectious process and the microorganism that caused the infection. Typically, the duration of the drug is in the range from 5 to 10 days, with infections caused by beta-hemolytic streptococcus – not less than 10 days. The maximum duration of therapy is 10 days.
- hepatobiliary system: increased activity of hepatic transaminases (aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, alkaline phosphatase), acute hepatocellular or cholestatic hepatitis (in some cases with jaundice);
- digestive system: vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea (in some cases – with blood), pseudomembranous colitis, pancreatitis;
- nervous system: paresthesias, headache, dizziness, changes in taste sensations (including agevziya), olfactory disturbances (including anosmia), temporary hearing loss, vertigo, hypoacusion, hallucinations;
- allergic reactions: anaphylactic shock, erythema multiforme, bronchospasm, urticaria, angioedema, eosinophilia;
- skin reactions: redness, rash, purpura;
- others: superinfection, candidiasis.
In case of overdose, an increase in dose-related side effects may occur.
Recommended: gastric lavage; symptomatic treatment. There is no specific antidote.